The design of a complete glazing system is just as important as the qualities of the glass itself. Arrow Fire Services can supply and install various high performance systems which not only perform well in fire but also resist smoke, impact, crowd pressure, wind loads, sound transmission and the adverse effects of ultraviolet light.
Arrow Fire Services are specialists in fire rated glazing solutions. Our FRW 60 is a timber framed fire rated window providing one hour of integrity and 30 minutes of insulation protection with perfectly clear Pilkington PyrostopTM insulating glass, with an FRL of -/60/30. The FRW 60 is suitable for both internal and external applications.
- Fully certified to AS1530.4
- -/60-30 FRL using 18mm Pilkington PyrostopTM
- Hardwood Timber Frame
- Reduces radiant heat transmission by up to 98%
- Internal and external applications
- Light transmission comparable to 5mm float glass
- Class A impact rated to AS2208
- Multi pane system available using mullion and transom
- Frames can be painted, stained or lacquered
- Timber and opaque films
FRW 60 Brochure Download
For more information about any of our products and services, please contact us